Yes sometimes it's strange to see how happy you are at a time and after a moment at the same frequency you are down. Life is mysteries where to solve the real self, have to go through the ups and downs.
There are a lot of selfish moments that when you are successful you will feel like you have achieved the most beautiful thing. Well is that so ? Just analyze the same thing, your selfish needs, its just you bothers and nobody else necessarily be happy on the other side. Is that still beautiful..? No never.
Sometimes.. no excuse me .. most of the time I keep up with some selfish mottos inside. And I try to get through force. I go through a lot of emotional trauma sometimes, but yet if I get it am happy. But why is it so necessary for me? I could have taken a word 'adjustment'. Hmm.. can I? Yes, of-course the door is open. Its just the matter of your vision to refocus.
Sometimes thinks that it would have been easier that if I could include compromise to my dictionary...
But where did that word go sometimes when it's in a mid of arguements..
Yes there are so much corrections very much needed in life so that it can go without much complications
There are a lot of selfish moments that when you are successful you will feel like you have achieved the most beautiful thing. Well is that so ? Just analyze the same thing, your selfish needs, its just you bothers and nobody else necessarily be happy on the other side. Is that still beautiful..? No never.
Sometimes.. no excuse me .. most of the time I keep up with some selfish mottos inside. And I try to get through force. I go through a lot of emotional trauma sometimes, but yet if I get it am happy. But why is it so necessary for me? I could have taken a word 'adjustment'. Hmm.. can I? Yes, of-course the door is open. Its just the matter of your vision to refocus.
Sometimes thinks that it would have been easier that if I could include compromise to my dictionary...
But where did that word go sometimes when it's in a mid of arguements..
Yes there are so much corrections very much needed in life so that it can go without much complications

No comments:
Post a Comment